- Project Information
- Client shturo.com
- Date 10 November 2013
- Category Business, Gifts, Ecommerce
- Location Bulgaria
About The Website and Business
Shturo.com is a bulgarian ecommerce gift retailer. The website is selling mainly crazy gifts, which are not typical.
Our company has created the website in early 2014 and continues working on it’s SEO and user experience.
The website is now one of the leaders in the gift selling niche in Bulgaria and continues to grow each year.
Some of the technical implementations we made to the website are:
- Wholesale pricing – a wholesale pricing platform which allows wholesale customers to register and see the wholesale prices, after approval.
- Facebook Retmarketing – if you have visited our website from a device with active Facebook account, you will start receiving ads, based on the products and pages you have visited. This is made trough complex Facebook Pixel that we have set up.
- SEO – the website SEO is something we continue to improve every year and our stats show over 50% increase in organic traffic each year.
- Review reminder and abandoned cart emails – the website is sending email to every customer after 10 days to remind them to leave a review for the purchased goods. The site also notifies customers for abandoned carts if they left without completing their orders.